Friday, May 10, 2013

Keep At It! Find the Small Things Happening Around You



I always thought of my children's education this way.  When the time was right, they would learn what they needed to learn.  Amazingly, it works, especially when you believe it 100%.

As an adult educator, I work with many adults who had limited educational experiences during their lives.  By educational experiences I mean they weren't surrounded by parents, family, and community members that read, write, or speak well.  Due to that, they often feel defeated easily.  I keep encouraging them to keep at it.  Look for the small improvements they are making in their learning. I think the mistake we often make is looking at the big picture and feeling disappointed when our big goal hasn't been met.  Look for the small things that are happening with your children.  Those tiny accomplishments lead to great things!

1 comment:

  1. You may always structure the issue which makes it unique on the argument you might be proposing Using your essay any company that can help others in dissertation no matter whether ones topic is usually about a certain law, including immigration laws,

    ReplyDelete